Sunday 20 April 2014

Words in Motion 2014- Feature Poem of the Day for National Poetry Month



The People

The people in the village, all cozy and warm
The little children building blocks with a funny form
The people in the city at a shopping mall
Their pets altogether, walking down the hall
The people in the country, in a barn so tall
The farm animals in a barnyard stall
All the people, different heights, all have one fright…
The fright of losing purpose
The fright of the wrong way
But just remember there is always one more day
Gather together

Chloe Tagg
Grade 4, Timberlea Public School


Bully Beware

Bully bully please beware,
I don’t like when you pull my hair.
Bully bully please STOP!
Or I will tell my
Mom, dad, teacher or a cop.
I will use “I” statements
to tell how I feel.
This will help to
make my heart heal.
I will stand up for everyone
So people in our school can have lots of fun!
And now our song is DONE.

Miss MacKinnon’s Class
Grade 2, Timberlea Public School


No comments:

Post a Comment