Thursday 11 April 2013

Words in Motion 2013 - Feature Poem of the Day








Her

Her eyes as blue as the sky
Her skin as soft as a pillowHer hair blacker than night
Her smile as cute as a teddy bear
And the way I love her is as strong as a vice.

by Ledeen Bechtel
Grade 4, Beacon Hill Public School


Turquois

Turquoise is for the color of my eyes
Shining in the sun so bright on a sunny warm day.

Turquoise is a color of a beautiful dress
Hanging in my closet

Turquoise is the color of the lake
That I go rafting on my summer break.

by Marina Griffith McArthur
Grade 2, Timberlea Public School

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so much entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

    Lone Mountain Turquoise Jewelry

    ReplyDelete