Celebrating Excellence in the Nonprofit Sector
Call for Nominations!
Deadline 4 pm MT, April 26
Nominations now being accepted for the following awards:
- Board Leadership Award, presented by Leadership Wood Buffalo
- Executive Leadership Award, presented by Nonprofit Sector Link Wood Buffalo
- Community Impact Award, presented by the United Way of Fort McMurray
- Social Prosperity Leadership Award, presented by Social Prosperity Wood Buffalo
- Volunteer Recognition Award in honour of Bill Bloomfield, presented by Volunteer Wood
- Newcomer Engagement Award in memory of Lyle Leboldus, presented by the Fort
McMurray Food Bank Association
Each award recipient will receive $5,000 to be directed to a Wood Buffalo community organization of their choice and a custom-designed award.
Download 2012 Nomination Package 2012 Heart Awards Nomination Guidelines and Application Form.pdf today!
Completed nomination packages must be submitted to Kim Nordbye at email@example.com by no later than 4 pm MT on April 26.
Prosperous communities recognize and celebrate their strengths. The Heart of Wood Buffalo Leadership Awards honour the achievements of nonprofit leaders, philanthropists and community organizations that embody the spirit of community innovation, capacity building, leadership and social prosperity. Their passion for our community and their dedication to improving the quality of life in our community explain why they are the heart of Wood Buffalo.
Join us in celebrating excellence in our nonprofit community!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
7:00 to 10:00 pm
Suncor Energy Centre for the Performing Arts at Holy Trinity High School
7:00 pm cocktail reception
7:30 pm awards ceremony
This event is proudly presented by Social Prosperity Wood Buffalo and the Suncor Energy Foundation in collaboration with Volunteer Wood Buffalo, Nonprofit Sector Link Wood Buffalo, Leadership Wood Buffalo, the Fort McMurray Food Bank Association and the United Way of Fort McMurray.
For More information, please visit: http://www.socialprosperity.ca/