Wednesday 27 April 2011

All Shook Up: Preview Performance Review

Photo Provided By: PHOTOMAGIC Foto Source

Wow, what a night! My toes were tapping and the audience even danced with the cast. The media call performance did not do the entire performance justice. I went with a friend and we both agreed that it was a great girls night out.


The story brought me back to childhood stories of my Dad telling me of segregation and bans on music. It is hard to believe what a free country we live in these days. I am relieved that our Mayor doesn't have such strict rules as did the mayor depicted in the story. It was a pleasant reminder of how far society has come in the last 60 years.


The jukebox musicals songs have a real connection to the surrounding story. The Music and Choreography will not dissappoint. The story is one of twists and turns. It is a story of love, but it is a love that is all mixed up. The ending also will please you, however I don't want to give it away. All Shook Up is about the talent of Elvis and the wonderful performers that brought him back to life through music, dance and of course a love story.


Keyano will be All Shook Up until April 30th. Get a friend or that special someone and go see what All Shook Up is all about. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment