Vendor Information Session
If you are, or anyone you know, is interested in being a vendor at the 2015 Fort McMurray Urban Market we are hosting an information session:
Jubilee Building (City Hall), first floor – 9909 Franklin Ave.
During the meeting we will:
1. Have application forms available.
2. Guide you through the application process and the requirements to be a vendor.
3. Provide guidance on how to be a successful vendor.
4. Answer any questions you may have.
5. Inspire you to make the market even more exciting and successful!
For more information including vendor applications and rules please visit www.rmwb.ca/urbanmarket or if you have direct questions please feel free to contact Natasha Chisholm, email@example.com 780.215.2669
Urban Market Dates:
Wednesday, June 17th – Kick off the Summer Market
Wednesday, July 1st – Canada Day Market
Saturday, July 11th – Artist Market
Wednesday, July 15th – Health and Wellness Market
Wednesday, July 29th – Multicultural Market
Saturday, August 8th – Game On!
Wednesday, August 12th – Community Talent Showcase
Wednesday, August 26th – Mommy and Me Market
Wednesday, September 9th – Harvest Market
Wednesday, September 23rd – Alberta Culture Days