Component One: Social Media Specialist (approx.50% of time).
We want an experienced and savvy Social Media Specialist who creates engaging content and will manage relations with the Citadel`s on-line communities. Your objectives are to expand our reach and increase our connection to our supporters and the greater community for the purposes of marketing our productions, cultivating audience, and fundraising.
Component Two: Communications Coordinator, Robbins Academy (approx. 50% of time)
We are looking for an experienced communications professional to serve as the publicity and promotions coordinator for the Robbins Academy for Creative Development. The successful candidate will ensure retention and growth of current support for Robbins Academy programs and will identify new participation opportunities in order to increase revenue.
- University Degree, preferably with Marketing or Communications focus
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience, preferably in marketing or public relations
- Minimum 1 years’ experience specifically in social media (strategy, content creation, community management, social media marketing)
- A strong communicator and content creator with the ability to write blog posts and material for social media channels
- Experience with social listening, analytics, and management tools
- Demonstrated ability to champion best practices within social media and ability to work with multiple stakeholders to craft content that meets both business and engagement objectives Solid and up-to-date understanding of existing and emerging social media platforms We offer a stimulating, developmental work environment, a competitive salary by cultural industry standards, as well as a good benefits plan.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: Marianne Bouthillier, Associate Executive Director: email@example.com
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Read more at http://www.affta.ab.ca/Arts-In-Alberta/Arts-Opportunities/Job-Posting---Social-MediaRobbins-Academy-Comm-Coordinator