Tuesday 5 July 2011

Request from a local painter, for help with an art book

















A message from local artist Megan Storrar:

I love Fort McMurray and even more I love to capture the beauty of our city on canvas using oil paints. You may have seen me around town as I enjoy going to the market places to share my work with you. I have made a book with a collection of my paintings.

My Current Book
I am looking for help from residents for my next book. I would like to fill a book similar to this one with quotes from you about the things you like about Fort McMurray. This next book will have paintings in it, descriptions of the locations in the paintings and quotes from you.

Please let me know what you love the most about living in Fort McMurray.

Email: pie2310@hotmail.com

You can provide your name, initials or request “anonymous”. Please write at the bottom of your email that you give me permission to use your quote in my book “Fort McMurray Truth”.

Sincere Thanks,

Megan Storrar

No comments:

Post a Comment