It’s a whole-day celebration 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Book your calendars, ladies – McMurray Girl Magazine takes centre stage at Peter Pond Shopping Centre on October 16th. It’s a great day to come for some fun and FREE goodies! Not to mention, be the first to view the MUCH anticipated McMurray Girl Magazine!
There will be fun games running all day, plenty of free giveaways and fabulous prizes from McMurray Girl magazine and it’s partners Mix 103.7 FM will be broadcasting our official unveiling and will help us get the party started with a live broadcast until 1pm!
Throughout the fun-filled day, we will bring the magazine to life with live Demos on stage such as:
- Chic ‘n easy updo Demo by Stylist Jenni of Spoiled Rotten Beauty Boutique who will then beautify the public with updo styles and bang trims in exchange for donations to the local ‘Kids Forever’ charity.
- Hollywood makeup artist Ashley Almon shares beauty tips ‘n tricks with a LIVE makeover
- Peter Pond Shopping Centre celebrate their birthday bash. Peter Pond will be providing the cake, face painting and balloons for kids!
- Team Zumba heats up the stage with great music and latin moves – a live Zumba fitness demo!
- Bring the Kids! The HUB will pay us a visit and lead us in children’s songs!
We will also have a colouring contest!Glamorous, fun and above all – your chance to be the first to score a copy of McMurray Girl – this is a can’t-miss McMurray Girl Event!